Sunday, June 28, 2009

Groggy

You know that feeling you get when you wake up from a nap, and you don't know your name? That feeling of, oh please don't ask me what day it is. That feeling of stop the world please, I'd like to get off. When your head won't stop spinning and your eyes are all clouded up. That feeling you get when you stumble out of your bed a little too quickly and suddenly everything is spinning just a little too fast around you. That feeling of oh crap- how long have I been out? That feeling of wait, who am I? That moment when you first wake up when your contacts are gummy, and stick to themselves. That moment you you wipe the drool from off of your cheek. That groggy state the totally incapacitates you for about 3.8 minutes after you wake up. I really hate that feeling. Thank you, and goodnight. 

No comments: