Friday, June 5, 2009

Dale, This One's for You


So I have a new love. We have dance parties every Thursday through Tuesday. On Wednesday we tell each other our super secret spy cruses, even though we know that secretly we are meant for each other. He is always there to greet me; it's almost like he is saluting me. What a pal. We are pretty tight. We are practically living together. And by living together I mean he is plugged into the wall in my living room. It's fine. Yes, I love me some Dale. Meet him. I know that you too will love him.

The other night I was having a spectacularly craptastic night, and guess who was there for me. Yep- you guessed it. My love, Dale. Look at those caring, sapphire blue eyes, that crinkle right at the edges. And those rosy cheeks full of loving care and support. What a guy. Who wouldn't feel better. Then we shared some milk and cookies and life made sense again. Love him. Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: