Monday, June 1, 2009

A Few Things I Know:

Here are a few things I know: 

  • Teal is a very scary color.
  • Don't put liquid dish soap in the dishwasher.
  • Sushi is good. 
  • Life is like one giant surprise party; you never know when it's going to jump out and catch you off guard. 
  • Friends are the best. 
  • I will forever be a little bit awkward.
  • I love my yellow rain boots. 
  • Macs are better than PCs.
  • Adversity is secretly the bomb.com because it makes you so much stronger. 
  • I will never be gangsta no matter how hard I try. 
  • Dating is the worst thing in the world. 
  • I am starting to love 80's music. 
  • I can do hard things. 
  • Newton's 3rd Law.
  • My family is awesome. With a capital AWE. 
  • Always wash your face. 
  • Don't smoke weed. 
  • I could kick your trash at Twister. 
  • I know how to operate a turnstile. Eat it. 
  • God loves all of his children. 
  • Kites only work when it's legitimately windy. 
  • Spell check is smarter than me. 
  • Animal Kingdom has the worst costumes, but the best names for restaurants. 
I just thought that today would be a great day to share all of my knowledge with you. Enjoy. Thank you, and goodnight. 

3 comments:

Jared said...

18. I am pretty sure and by pretty i mean (99.99999%) sure that i will never lose at Twister. game on!

Hannah said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That was one of the funniest posts I have ever read in my vida!

Alina said...

Sorry I think I'm going to have to disagree... I am a diehard PC fan. Love ya though!