Friday, June 19, 2009

Guess What?

Okay, this might sound a little hippie...ish or something... don't worry about it. It's fine. But I have decided that Florida has been good for my health. Why you may ask? Because I have healthy doses of sunshine and laughter every single day. I love it so much. And this would normally end up on my happy blog, but I think that everyone should know just how much I heart sunshine and laughter. This much. (That equals a lot. It's fine.)

I love the feel of the sun on my face. I love feeling those dangerous UV Rays cascading over me. It makes me smile, and brings warmth to my heart. I love the sun so much. It's so happy. It's everything cliche about warmth, and happiness and brightness, and guess what? I heart it.

I love laughing. I love it when somehting catches you off guard and has you doubled up laughing for roughly 37.3 seconds straight before your brain registers that you should probably take a breath. I love laughing so hard that it makes your abs burn. I love smiling so wide that it makes your cheeks hurt. I love those big belly laughs that let everyone within a 7 foot radius know, hey- something funny just happened. Guess what? I heart it.

I love Florida, becuase I have had so much of both of my favorite things since I have been here. So forget me not, Orlando, becuase guess what? I heart you too. Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: