Sunday, June 28, 2009

Epiphany

I've figured it out. The reason for all the stress that comes along with dating:

In the giant game of love the women are playing rugby, and the men are playing soccer. The reason this game is so messed up is because we are each playing with our own set of rules. We have our own ways to score, our own ways to foul, and our own ways to win and lose. And that is the problem with dating my friends. We are all just trying to make it mesh. Thank you, and goodnight. 

3 comments:

Hannah said...

That has got to be one of the most profound things I have ever heard in my life. I am being TOTALLY serious right now. That makes complete sense to me!
So... do you think that Aaron and I are playing the same game? Like... last night I thought we were both playing Rugby... or whatever sport it was. But we were playing it together. I could be wrong. He could be playing frisbee for all I know... HAH!

Jared said...

just be careful not to get your leg broken whilst playing frisbee...that would be not so fun.

Emmilie said...

hahahaha