Friday, June 26, 2009

For the Record

Here are a few things I think you should know:

I love the smell of cedar. Sometimes, I like to dress like a journalist. I'm allergic to tanning beds and sweet tarts. I wish that I had studied architecture and design. I have a soft spot in my heart for the Beatles, old movies, and black and white photography. I can't dance to save my life. I'm a sucker for kisses on my forehead. I hate animals. My favorite flavor is pumpkin, I love ice cream more than most things in life, and I would put peanut butter on just about anything. I dream about making the world a better place one human interest piece at a time. I don't like white shoes, and want to wear red ones at my wedding. Forever 21 is my favorite place to shop. I know that God lives. 

That's about it. Thank you, and goodnight. 

1 comment:

Hannah said...

That was a very clever post. I want to do one like that, too. Thanks for the idea!