Friday, June 5, 2009

Go Magic!

Okay, so I have turned into a true Floridian. Or maybe just a true poser. It's up to you to decided...and then keep to yourself. And this is why: the Orlando Magic are in the NBA Finals. Thank you very much. And I am highly excited- and rightly so. It's pretty exciting. Last night was game 1, and it was freaking awesome. We went over to Nate Pratt's casa and partied like rockstars. There were chips and burgers and blow pops all around. Equals happiness. Just so you know. So... I'm not going to lie... the game was kind of awful and the Magic may or may not have been an epic fail. Like 75-100 fail. But it's fine. It's only game 1; and we were in LA... It's totally fine. We'll get those pesky Lakers next game. (Don't I sound like such a good little fan? Next game guys! Next game!) So, considering that the game was such lame sauce game we decided to dance it out during half time. And what did we dance to you may ask? Answer=Backstreet Boys. Backstreet's back, alright. But it was freaking awesome. How I heart dance parties. Then, Shanae ended up in the pool, and I was so happy that that was one difference that we do in fact share... considering we are the same person. It's fine. All in all it was a fan-freakin'-tastic night. And I heart my life. It's fine.

Shanae and I getting our game faces on! We are some pretty hard core Magic Fans. Word.

Charlie, Shanae, and I. Love them.


The Magic may or may not have been loosing, and we may or may not have been really sad about it. It's fine.


Kobe Bryant Faces.

Hannah, the lone Laker's fan who also ended up in the pool, and her amazing deltoids.

So pretty much, even though we blew on game 1, I love the whole basketball thing. It's totally fine. I and can accept the fact that I'm a total poser, and were it not for the fact that I am living in Orlando during the finals, I would have no interest in them whatsoever. Don't even worry about it; it's fine. I heart life. Thank you, and goodnight.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Um I heart you! And ya it was a pretty fun night =) all things considered...I mean come on, there were Blow Pops

Hannah said...

You are just a true poser. It's fine.

Jared said...

you too could have been a sharer in that same fate if you really wanted to. i mean i know someone that could arrange that for you, if you want that is, i am sure he wouldn't have a problem with it.