Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Anxiety Attack

Anxiety is gripping my heart. I have so many decisions to make, and quite frankly, it's stressing me out. A little bit a lot. But then I stop and think about it all, and I realize, wow. God loves me so much that he is giving me so many different options. All of which are righteous and good. The only hard part is trying to figure out which one is best. Oh, and that whole timing thing comes into play too. That's always a pocket full of sunshine. Why?! Why does God love me so much, and bless me with so freakin' much?? Oh snap. But you know, I was talking to my dad about it, and I realized that hey- it's totally fine. Because guess what? It's not like I'm trying to decide between marrying some loser or raising a child on my own. I don't have that problem. Count your blessings- name them one by one. And I'm not deciding whether to end life support or not... it's fine. See? Secretly these are all really easy decisions. I shouldn't be freaking out. Don't even worry about it. It's totally fine. I'm just going to be happy. Good thing God loves me enough to give me options. Thank you, and goodnight. 

No comments: