Sunday, November 2, 2008

Singing Under the Stadium

So God created this wonderful little thing called Stadium Singing. Oh, and I love it. Amen. It is the best part of my week, and I always look forward to it. I loving going and sharing my testimony through song with so many other faithful members of the Lord's true church and sing praises unto him. The spirit is always so strong, and the hymns that are selected always touch my heart. There is always at least one hymn that stays with me all week, and gives me the strength to make it through. One of the most powerful things that I have ever heard is the EFY Medley. It is so amazing, and gives me the chills every time we sing it. It is the sisters singing "As Sisters in Zion," and the brothers singing "We'll Bring the World His Truth." We then combine and sing "We'll Bring the World Hist Truth," together. It is so amazing, and it is such a testimony builder to me. I know that probably sounded just like a cheesy "I heart EFY statement," but alas. That's how it goes sometimes folks. Thank you, and goodnight.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Every Sunday I'm going to have to read this to find the strength to raise my voice. You are cool.

Emmilie said...

I'm just trying to reach out.