Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dreams

So today's devotional was amazing. I loved it so much, and can't wait for that part of my life. Which part you may ask? Um... children. That may sound weird. Don't think by any stretch of the imagination that I am on the prowl for a man that can marry me, and help me with the whole kids thing. I'm just excited for what the future will hold. It is going to be amazing, and I can't wait. I am so excited to teach my children about the gospel, and their Savior, Jesus Christ. I am so excited to teach them Primary songs. I am so excited to teach them about the plan of salvation, and how to repent. I am so excited to teach them about the sacrament and the priesthood. I am so excited for their baptisms. I am so excited for girls camp. I am so excited to take them to tee-ball, and piano. I am so excited to play in the leaves with them, and tie their shoes. I am so excited for all of it. The good and the not so good. I am so excited to take them to their grandparents, and have dinner. I am so excited to meet, teach and raise my children. I really don't mean to sound crazy or anything. I just know that it will be great.

I don't know what exactly the future holds for me, but I can't wait. My dream is to marry the man I love for time and all eternity, and have lots and lots of kids!! I just think that sounds nice. So call me crazy. I know that I do indeed have a few years, and several tender mercies to happen first, but I know that it will. And how amazing that will be. Thank you, and goodnight.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

We can be weird together! I'm excited too!!!

marneyd said...

You are darling...and also right, it was worth waiting for in my case. You, I'm sure, will have more sense that I and do things in the right order. Love ya'.