Sunday, November 30, 2008

"How Great It Is"

So I just finished my final project for my Interpersonal Communications class. I had to write about a huge life-changing event from my life. I wrote about a very dark time in my life when I was very sick. It is always difficult having to go back over those memories, due to how painful they are. Yet, I cannot get over how amazingly wonderful my life is, and how blessed I truly am. I have the Savior in my life, and knowledge of the true church. I have a testimony, and the knowledge that I am a daughter of God. Life is great! I have amazing friends who I adore, and have such a good time with. I have an awesome family who are so wonderful. Life is Great! I go to an awesome university, and am able to study Journalism. I have a temple in walking distance, and so many other spiritual resources. I get to laugh every day!! LIFE IS GREAT!!! I’m so grateful for opposition in all things, and for experiencing the bad so that I can more fully appreciate the good. I love my life, and am so happy! Sure, trials come, but How Great It Is!!! We get to live on this earth, and prove ourselves worthy!! We have agency!! We get to share the gospel, and build our father’s kingdom!! We get to have families, and learn new things every single day! How beautiful this life is, and how grateful I am for mine! Thank you, and goodnight!!!

2 comments:

will said...

I love you and you are right ...Life Is Great !!!! Skadoosh

marneyd said...

You betcha! Thanks for this blog. I agree completely.