Sunday, November 16, 2008

Eight

I've been tagged. It's all eights! So many!

8 favorite tv shows

1. The Office
2. What Not to Wear
3. Charlie Brown
4. MSNBC
5. American Idol
6. Pushing Daisies
7. Fox News
8. CNN

8 favorite restaurants

1. Red Robin
2. Cafe Rio
3. Noodles and Company
4. Jamba Juice
5. Subway
6. New York Burrito
7. Applebee's
8. Olive Garden

8 books I'd recommend

1. Pride and Prjudice
2. Wuthering Heights
3. Emma
5. Twilight
6. Green Eggs and Ham
7. The People Code
8. The Book of Mormon

8 things that happened yesterday

1. I didn't get a letter or an email from Disney!
2. I worked at the Testing Center of Doom
3. I wrote four pages of my 15 page paper
4. I almost was killed by an angry mob in the Online Testing Center
5. I went on a date that was made awkward by me.
6. I did laundry
7. I blogged
8. I started my "A Project"

8 things to look forward to

1. Thanksgiving Break
2. DISNEY!!!!
3. Going to Arizona to see my family
4. Submitting my Rep Profile on Friday
5. End of the semester
6. My second date
7. Staduim Singing
8. A sun tan

8 things on my wish list

1. A mac
2. DISNEY!!!!
3. A Passing grade in my COMM 100 class of death
4. An attractive husband
5. Shrimp
6. A trip to Europe
7. An internship back East
8. Flowers

8 things I love about fall
1. The colors
2. The coldness
3. The leaves, and how they crunch
4. Hot chocolate!
5. Sweaters and Uggs
6. The smell
7. Thanksgiving
8. School starts again

8 people I tag

1. Mary
2. Kristen
3. Sam
4. Courtney Vallem
5. Amanda Please
6. Marney
7. Jennifer
8. Sara

No comments: