Saturday, November 1, 2008

This Will Probably Have to Be Continued...

So my goal for November is to blog every single day. That shouldn't be too hard, because that's pretty much what I do now. But you know...I wouldn't want to strain myself in my goal setting or anything... that would be tragic. Oh, and happy November dear readers. I can't even believe it! Crazy pants!!!

You are probably wondering about auditions, huh? Because pretty much every single thing in my life felt like it was leading up to that. But never fear. I shall leave you in suspense no longer. THEY WENT GREAT!!!!!!!!!! It was so much fun, and I feel so good about the whole experience. But I will have to tell you about the awesomeness tomorrow. I am so tired from such an emotional/stressful/crazy pants/I want to gouge my eyes out week, and a really intense dance audition yesterday that I can't even type properly. So this is to be continued dear readers. Just hang in there. I promise to deliver tomorrow. Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: