Thursday, November 27, 2008

Emmilie Told Me to Tell You Thanks

Today is a special day. Today is a day wherein you are publicly grateful for all of...pretty much everything. Today is Thanksgiving!!! Hooray!! And as such, I feel that it is important to give thanks. So dear readers, here is my thank you list. Read it well.

  1. My Heavenly Father, and Savior Jesus Christ. This is first and foremost.
  2. My amazing family who I love with all of my heart. I am grateful for them, and for the laughter that we share.
  3. The Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.
  4. My stupendous friends- without which I could never get through a day!!
  5. BYU-Idaho, where I have so many opportunities.
  6. Cooper
  7. Nate
  8. McKenzie
  9. Shampoo- I just have to get that out on the table.
  10. Pumpkin Pie
  11. The scriptures, because they make everything better.
  12. The Prophet
  13. A dishwasher
  14. Shrimp
  15. Cell phones
  16. Warm blankets and beds- I heart them.
  17. Orange Juice- it brings happiness to my soul
  18. Hymns, and Stadium Singing
  19. Love Shack, and dance parties with Kinsey
  20. Long phone calls with my mom
  21. Long phone calls with Will
  22. Gospel chats with Mary
  23. Laughter
  24. Movies
  25. Hugh Jackman
  26. Roommates, for better of for worse
  27. Temples, and the promise that I have to go there one day with the love of my life
  28. Future children, and the perspective that comes with it
  29. Fall
  30. Rexburg
  31. Cats
  32. Missionaries
  33. The mail, and the mailman
  34. Ikea
  35. Cafe Rio
  36. Broadway Musicals
  37. Blogs
  38. Jason Mraz-um... have you heard him sing??
  39. Harry Potter
  40. Jane Austen
  41. Joseph Smith
  42. Emma Smith
  43. My Aunt Mimi
  44. Sara, and her hugs of joy
  45. Disney World
  46. Newspapers
  47. The Internet
  48. Jeans
  49. Nature
  50. Pretty music
  51. Priceless works of Art
  52. Watching Football with my brothers, not knowing a thing about it, and ending up enjoying the commercials more than the actual game, because they make more sense
  53. New York City, and any city
  54. Funny Professors
  55. Funny Office episodes
  56. Text messages
  57. Peanut Butter
  58. Cars that work
  59. Hair cuts
  60. Flowers!! I am a sucker for flowers...
  61. The ability to major in what I want- and change it often...
  62. Agency
  63. Attractive Men
  64. The Word of Wisdom
  65. The Law of Chastity
  66. Nice smelling Men
  67. My red shoes
  68. My red coat
  69. The color red
  70. Starbucks
  71. Ice Cream
  72. Hope
  73. Faith
  74. DVD Players
  75. The moon
  76. Razors
  77. Pride and Prejudice and Wuthering Heights
  78. Mr. Darcy, Mr. Nightly, Colonel Brandon, and Heathcliff
  79. Edward Cullen
  80. Sushi
  81. Temple Square, especially with Christmas Lights
  82. Holidays
  83. Journalism
  84. Electricity
  85. A kitchen
  86. Memory Foam
  87. Inside Jokes
  88. Memories
  89. Pictures
  90. Repentance
  91. Finger Nail Polish
  92. New Running Shoes
  93. General Conference
  94. Theatre
  95. Really good hugs
  96. A sense of humor
  97. Awkward moments that make great stories/blogs
  98. Soccer players- have you seen one lately. ...........
  99. The beauty of this earth
  100. Learning new things every day!!

So in a nutshell, this is a start of what I am thankful for. Trust me, the list goes on and one, but on this particular Thursday, I am grateful for that. And I'm grateful for you faithful readers of my blog. You are great. I hope that all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!! THANK YOU!!! And goodnight.

2 comments:

marneyd said...

This was a particularly fun blog to read. Happy Thanksgivinng, happy life, kiddo. I love you.

Kinsey said...

i heart you. you're on my thankful list.