Wednesday, November 26, 2008

20ish/20ish

Okay, so first and foremost, I would like to apologize...even though it's probably too late, thank you, Jordan Bowman. Anyways, my goal for the month of November was in fact to blog every single day, and well...that's just not going to happen. Whateve, whateve. But, I have a great excuse! I went to Arizona to visit the family for Thanksgiving. My family has just moved into a new home, and did not get the Internet set up until Monday night. So there. That is my brilliant excuse!! So I apologize from the bottom of my heart, and am terribly ashamed. Don't judge me harshly. Amen.

So today I went to the eye doctors. That was sorely needed considering I could only wear my glasses. All of my contacts are now dead. And it was sadness to my heart. But never fear. I got new ones. Hooray!! This is cause for rejoicing indeed. But as I was sitting there, waiting to read, "E-V-O-C-T-Z-2" to prove my 20/20ish vision, I decided to contemplate my life...yet again.

For one flitting moment, I envisioned myself in scrubs asking questions like, "How are you seeing out of your glasses?" or, "Do you remember what brand your glasses were?" But then I thought again. Personally, one of the most boring things in the world for me is a doctor's office. This includes an eye doctor's office. I think I would rather shove bamboo up my fingernails than have to be in an office from 9 to 5 every day!! For those of you who really know me, I'm sure you will agree. So that little fantasy was fun while it lasted, but I will let those who already wear the scrubs do what they do best. I'll just continue to blog about it. That is my contribution to the world of medicine. A few little chuckles along the way. Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: