Monday, November 10, 2008

Procrastination=Bondage

Right, so last week, apart from some pretty sweet blogs, I accomplished nothing of importance. For real. However, I now am paying for it, and it is oh so craptastic. While still waiting to keep my goal of blogging everyday, I am offering this little disclaimer right now. I have a 10 page Representative Profile due in 11 days. And it's a lot of freakin' work. So this is me, telling you that my procrastination has put me into extreme bondage, and now have no choice but to do homework either until Thanksgiving Break, or death. Whichever one comes first. So dear readers, I will keep you informed, but I hope that you will forgive me for any lack of wit that may come as a result of not having any bloody time. Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: