Saturday, November 29, 2008

Confession Session

Okay, so I do in fact have to confess. I heart kid movies, probably a little too much. Pretty sure that one of my favorite movies ever is Horton Hears a Who. For real life. Every time I see it I laugh the entire time. It's brilliant. Um, Steve Carell? Answer=Yes. I love it. And I can't wait to buy it on the 9th... that's all. I also love Pixar films. Yes, I know that I have a problem. Don't even worry about it. Kung Fu Panda? Skadoosh.

Last night just exacerbated the problem. I saw Bolt with my family. I went into it expecting it to be stupid, but I laughed the whole entire time. There were a few parts that I laughed so hard I cried. There was one random guy in the audience that laughed at all the same parts as I did, and kept laughing with me at those parts long after they had past. I was glad that I was not the lone freak who found way too much pleasure in a film about a dog who thinks he is a super hero. Yeah...

But here is the best part of this little eccentricity. I DON'T CARE!!! I love these movies so much, that you can mock me all you want. I don't car how many times I see the cat from Bolt get a frying pan chucked at it, I will still laugh for like eight minutes. I don't care how many times I hear Steve Carell say, "That happened..." I will laugh for another eight minutes. I don't care how many times I hear Jack Black say, "Skadoosh." It will still bring a smile into my heart and onto my face. So mock away. That's all I have to say. Thank you, and goodnight.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

oh man...I haven't seen ANY of those movies!!!! I NEED TO!!!!!! can we have a movie party sometime in the next two weeks?...even though we will be doing homework/studying non-stop for two weeks straight.....but stilll....movie?

Emmilie said...

Answer=YES!!!