Wednesday, November 26, 2008

When You Wish Upon a Star

For the record, I heart Disney. I just needed to share that in point of fact. Thank you very much. I do in fact have some very exciting news including me, and the Disney Company. We are to become one. In other words, I will be joining the Disney Company this next year. How you may ask? THEY OFFERED ME A JOB!!!!!!!!! That’s how!!! I’m so freakin’ excited. Yes, Freakin’ excited!!! It is going to be so amazing!!! I can’t even wait. I didn’t make character performer, but that is totally cool. I’m going to be working in Food/Beverage! Fun, huh? So if truth be told, I have absolutely no idea what that means. I didn’t actually read the letter that they sent me. Of course it comes on the day that I leave to start my Thanksgiving Break early… awesome. So I had my darling roommate Kinsey read it to me over the phone. Sadly, though, it was hard to hear everything that she said, because I was in fact still on the shuttle… more awesomeness. But from what I got out of our little conversation, I think I will be doing hostesses kinds of things which is awesome, because I loved doing that at Red Robin. It was so fun! So when I get back to the Burg of Rex, I will let you dear readers, (yes, all four of you) know more about my life. I know you are holding your breath in anticipation. I appreciate the dedication. Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: