Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thank you, Music.

Thank you, John Mayer. Thanks for writing songs. Thanks for making music. Thanks for capturing an emotion that I can identify with, and putting it into a complete thought. Thank you for reminding me that it's okay to feel sadness, and happiness, and love, and peace, and anxiety. Thanks John Mayer. 

Thank you, OneRepublic. Thanks for writing songs like "All We Are," and "Someone to Save You." Thank you for being a happy place of mine. Thanks for the music. 

Thank you, Keane. Thanks for a song like "Somewhere Only We Know." Thanks for writing a song about the place I long to go. Thanks for capturing that emotion. 

Thank you,  Coldplay. Thanks for your songs like "Life in Technicolor," and "Swallowed In the Sea." Thanks for reminding me that oh yeah, I do believe in love. 

Thank you, Kevin Rudolf. Thanks for writing angry songs that I can rock out to when life gets annoying. 

Thank you, Iron & Wine. Thanks for writing songs that make my heart happy, and my face smile. Thanks for the peace that a song can bring to know that it's all okay. 

Thank you, music. I heart you. 

Thank you, and goodnight. 

No comments: