Saturday, March 21, 2009

Welcome to the Future, Earth.

I am highly appreciative that the rest of the world is finally getting with it and getting a blog. But just for the record, I would just like to point out that I was one of the first. Yes people. I have been blogging since 2007! Yes! I don't know why that was all of the sudden important, but I felt that it needed to be said. It's fine. So I would just like to say to the world: Welcome; enjoy the technology, and I will enjoy your life stories. Thank you, and goodnight. 

4 comments:

Jared said...

it's because you're a trend setter, right? yeah, i think that would be appropriate... sorry it's late. MSG'd

Unknown said...

Emmilie, do you think you're better than us? I'm very offended...seriously.

will said...

I am such a loser.....I can't even spell "BOLG"....plus to see the uneventfulness of my life in print.....I mean really it is hard enough to live at times....P.S. to Jimma she IS better than us

Emmilie said...

You peeps are so dramatic. Just don't worry about it. I heart you all.