Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Real Us



Okay, so I have tried to put it into words how awesome my friends and I are, but sadly, it just cannot be done. No words will do us justice. So here is a little footage of our life. This one time we were at Cici's, and Jordan sneak-attacked us with my camera and filmed 7:19 seconds of our conversation. This folks, is awesome, and happens all the time. (Not Jordan's impressive sneak-attack skills, but these types of conversations.) I hope you really enjoy the cinematography. It's basically amazing, thank you Jordan Bowman. So I hope you enjoy this little taste of how life is like here in Orlando. Love Emmilie, Jordan, Shaun and Alina. Thank you, and goodnight. 

4 comments:

Emmilie said...

I want the soundtrack to this video. Just sayin' is all.

Kinsey said...

So i'm alone in my room right now and I'm laughing. And I really want to be in Orlando and I really want to meet Shaun. The end.

Unknown said...

I copyrighted this film after I filmed it, and now I'm pissed, cuz you just pirated it, and it's on the net. Love it.

Mary said...

I almost cried that was so beautiful. I miss you and it was good to hear the sound of your chuckle and see you pop your knuckles. Also, it looks like fun there. Take me with you!