Monday, March 2, 2009

Fortune Cookie

Today I am highly frustrated and irritated. And I don't really like that too much. So if I were a fortune cookie, I believe I would say something to the effect of, "You control the happiness of a moment." Or possibly, "We create joyful moments," or maybe even, "Suck it up, princess." All three of those are basically interchangeable, so just take your pick. I'm going to choose fortune number 2, and make a list of all of the things in my life that bring me joy. Ready, go. 

  1. Laughing really hard.
  2. Flowers.
  3. Reading my scriptures. 
  4. Blogging.
  5. Sharing the gospel. 
  6. Remembering that one time that happened. 
  7. Cereal. 
  8. Inside jokes.
  9. Friends! (They even get an exclamation point!)
  10. The city.
  11. Getting priesthood blessings. 
  12. Buying a new song on itunes. 
  13. Having random dance parties to Hellogoodbye. 
  14. Pretty much anything Kinsey says. 
  15. Talking to Mary on the phone.
  16. Telling people that I am Mormon.
  17. Making pancakes with Shaun, Jordan, and Courtney.
  18. Going to church.
  19. Buying food at Walmart.
  20. Living in Orlando.
  21. Writing amazing things that really happened. 
  22. Feeling the spirit. 
  23. Telling stories. 
  24. Imagining good dates. 
  25. Shampooing my hair. 
  26. Reading Jane Austen.
  27. Making someone else happy. 
  28. Service. 
  29. Riding on the Peter Pan ride. 
  30. Riding Everest six times. Word. 
  31. Talking like an agent with Jordan. kkkkkch. over. kkkkkkch.
  32. My family. 
  33. Life in Technicolor. 
  34. Watching a really happy movie. Such as Pride and Prejudice or A Lot Like Love. 
  35. Realizing how much my Heavenly Father loves me. 
  36. Having Faith. 
  37. Sleeping in. 
  38. Laying out. 
  39. Running to sweet music. 
  40. Dancing it out. 
  41. Eating sushi. 
  42. Going to New York. 
  43. Making lists. 
  44. Watching Hugh Jackman. 
  45. Working hard. 
  46. Improving.
  47. Getting phone calls. 
  48. Celebrating National 10-4 Day.
  49. Updating my iCal.
  50. You. 
I feel better already. Sometimes I just play this game call forget how good life is. But don't even worry. I always win, and occasionally make up fortunes for cookies. Thank you, and goodnight. 

1 comment:

Kinsey said...

umm...if i made a list of things that give me joy, you would be on there too. :)