Saturday, March 7, 2009

Why, Georgia

Alright, so right now I am currently on a borderline unhealthy John Mayer kick. It's fine. I just really like John Mayer right now. Whatev. And today, my love was reaffirmed for this John Mayer character with surprising ferocity. So today has been one of those days. And as I was thinking about how today is said day, I decided to listen to possibly my favorite John Mayer song, Why Georgia. Upon listening to the words, I realize that this song is about my life right now to a T. It's almost a little bit scary, but everything that I am feeling is being sung in this song. My mind reels slightly, and my heart loves John (we are on a first name basis now) just a little bit more. So during my "kind of morning that lasts all afternoon," I too ask myself if I am living it right. And I too "wonder sometimes about the outcome of a still verdictless life." I just thought it was great that I can put my mood to music today. It's what I needed as I could not fully put it into words. Thanks, John. That's why I love you. Thank you, and goodnight. 

No comments: