Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Strength

This is the kind of subject that would ordinarily show up on my happy blog, but I felt that it was time to break the bonds of conformity and talk about it here. I am so happy for a loving Heavenly Father that offers love and provides us with strength when we follow his will. I was reminded of that today, and it brought peace to my heart. Sometimes in life we have to do hard things. I am not too particularly fond of them, but alas; they still come. And when we align our will with the will of the Father, he makes difficult things become easier for us. And for that I am eternally grateful. Just recently I have had an opportunity to learn this lesson again. I knew what I needed to do; I knew in my heart that it was the right thing to do. I just needed to do it. And it wasn't necessarily what you would label as "fun." But it was right, and God gave me the strength to get through it. And it was awesome. How happy and grateful I am for a loving and merciful Father in Heaven who not only guides us to what we need to do, but also gives us the strength to do it. How great it is! I heart the gospel. Thank you, and goodnight. 

2 comments:

will said...

brothers and sister say you are right and they love you

will said...

"your"