Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Smattering of Fun

This is just a little smattering of everything I have been up to recently. The words are a little short this morning, so I decided to use my pictures instead of my words. It's fine. 

Lots and lots of dance parties.
 
Mila's Baptism! That was such an amazing day
!
That time that Shaun ordered his eggs hard-boiled. That was sweet.

The Orlando Temple! It is so beautiful!

Um, yeah. We met Fiesta Donald. Aren't you so jealous? He blew me kisses and everything. What a stud. 

This is my Mulan shot. I'm contemplating  bringing honor to us all. 

Sushi and Swings!! "Soooo gooood!"

Rocking out in the Virgin Record store. It's freakin' awesome.
 
We were really happy to be at Downtown Disney that night. What can I say?

Making friends with pirates. They are so attractive. 

Chillin' on the beach with some peeps. Oh, and roasting smores, and maybe watching High School Musical 3, but we just won't talk about that one. It's fine. 

Having fun at Friday's. Word.
 
Oh, and that one time at the Hoe Down when Emmilie almost died because the horse was crazy and shot off with her on it. That was fun. 

Hotel Hot Tub Hopping. (Say that just one time fast!) We may or may not have lied (I'll admit it Jordan, it's fine.) and said that we were on Spring Break. Just don't worry about it. 

So pretty much all of these little snapshots equal one simple thing. Life in Orlando is freakin' sweet, and I highly recommend it. Thank you, and goodnight. 

2 comments:

jennifer said...

oh emmilie...you are so gorgeous...just so you know! I miss you! can't wait to see you...um....next fall? unless you decide to come to Washington! that woudl work splendidly too!

Staci said...

You look like you are having the time of your life! SO FUN!