Monday, March 16, 2009

Animate Me.

All I have to say at this moment in time is that it's a very good thing that I do in fact work for an entertainment that has been made famous by it's animation. (And whatnot... It's fine.) Why you may ask? Because I have just re-realized what an animated person I am. And this was (guess what?!) a slightly awkward realization. It happened on any ordinary Sunday. It just so happened that this ordinary Sunday was the Sunday that I gave a talk on Family Home Evening. It was a nice little talk, and hopefully it invited the spirit. The awkwardness did not happen with said talk, (thank goodness!) the awkwardness happened before and after said talk. It happened because Emmilie Buchanan is incapable of sitting like a normal person with a peaceful expression on her face in front of her ward. Oh no. Emmilie Buchanan has one of those faces that shows everything she is thinking. Thank you animated face. So therefore, the entire hour was spent making faces. I had forgotten how bad it was until I was sitting up in front of my entire singles ward making strange faces. It's fine. I'm not embarrassed or anything, I just thought it was some awesome timing to realize yet another little quirk of mine. Afterwards, I asked a couple of people about it, and mentioned how I thought I had been making a couple faces. This was the general consensus. "Oh yeah, I was wondering about that! You did that a lot, and I was laughing!" Oh great. Well, it's slightly awesome, and slightly, well...Emmilie. Thank you, and goodnight. 

1 comment:

Kinsey said...

basically i wish i could have seen you that. oh and heard your talk too...that's important. :)