Sunday, March 22, 2009

Punch You in the Face

Can I just say that all of these notes on facebook make me want to punch you in the face? I'll admit that I fell into the 25 Random Things About you trap- along with 7 million other facebook users. But after that, the magic kind of died. And now, everyone is going crazy, and writing all of these notes about their current relationships and whatnot. That just makes me throw up in my mouth right then and there. If I wanted to know all of the juicy details (for the record, I don't.) I would let you know. And probably make the first attempt and ask you about it. Thanks. And then you have the people that write the notes about the movies. You know, "Write your favorite movie quotes, and tag your friends! They can guess them! It's like a game! And I will then punch you in the face! It's fine!" (More or less...) And what I want to know is who exactly comes up with all of this crap?! I mean freakin' heck. It's probably some guy that lives in the cupboard under the stair, and pretends like he does magic. And I will punch him in the face. 

Wow. So I guess that all just had to come out. Why all of the built up animosity you may ask? I don't really know. But I just glanced at another one of those stupid notes, and suddenly had the urge to punch someone in the face. So I blogged instead. It's fine. Thank you, and goodnight. 

3 comments:

Shaun Mayo said...

you just said "punch you in the face" like 5 times
you need counseling...
...or $1 Million

Unknown said...

Emmilie, are you okay? Geez....

Mary said...

uh, just sayin, you put out some low blows on my friends from the wizarding world. That aint cool. Wizards are people too!