Monday, March 30, 2009

Freak Out!

So my life is great. Just so you know. However, there are these lovely little things called stressors that are making my life, well, stressful. (Weird, huh?) Work is slightly stressful, but whatever. Dating...let's just not go there. It happens. But right now, my mind keeps freaking out because I don't know yet if I'm extending or not... Oh snap. When I made the decision, I knew that I was supposed to be here. I still believe that, and know that the Lord has a plan for me, and a work for me to do. I just have to have faith. (Ether 12:6!!) But I just play this game called: "Freak Out Sometimes." It's fun. You should play. And it then turns something as simple as having faith into one of those oh so wonderful stressors. So I just need to to take a deep breath, open my eyes, and align my will with God's. And then everything will be great. Thank you, and goodnight.  

1 comment:

Jared said...

i don't think i have ever played that game...well anyways you have to stay because then i can't go on my road trip alone...j/k but seriously.