Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm Not Going to Blog Today

I won't do it. I'm not blogging today. I'm not going to waste my time today. I'm not going to lose that much time when I have so many other things to do. I'm not going to pretend that I have two books to read, two book reports to write, another blog to write (for school...), a text book to read, two final presentations to come up with, and three other assignments for Interpersonal to do all by the end of this week. I'm not going to pretend that I have actually started any of them... oops. I'm not going to pretend that I have all of this time. I'm just not going to do it. So dear readers, you're just not going to get anything clever, witty, or awkward today, seeing as I am full of all of those...endearing things.

However, comma, I will take a rain check. I have many-a- story that one day in my new life that will start next week, I will be glad to write. And by new life I mean a life where I pretty much have nothing to do. Beautiful, sweet, lovely nothing. And by nothing I mean no homework. But I'm not talking about that now, because let's face it, I'm just not blogging today!! Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: