Monday, December 15, 2008

Fa la la la la la la la la

Can I just say that Christmas music fills my heart with joy? Can I just say it? Because it does! Especially when our dear friends Harry, Frank and Michael sing it. They are all I want for Christmas. Okay, so that could come off as slightly awkward... but alas. It just fills my heart with a particular happiness and... whatnot. And if you are ever in need of them, go to Pandora.com, my other love, and make a station called Swingy Christmas. Then sit back and be happy.

I think that Christmas music is highly important in places like Arizona. The state has this thing called, no snow for Christmas. Which most of the time, the whole no snow things is awesome, but for Christmas, you need snow! So just curl up, listen to Michael Buble sing about letting it snow, and just smile with me. Thank you, and goodnight.

3 comments:

Staci said...

Okay.. I love your blog.. I am so glad you sent it to me.. I too am a blog stalker.. I read them endlessly.. so at least I am not alone in that.. thanks for sending me your blog!

Courtney said...

Oh! I could not agree more about the Michael Buble!! The love of my life! And I also really enjoy Harry and Frank. Now I really want to listen to them. Thank you for the inspiration!

marneyd said...

I am sooo glad you made it home. Leaving Rexburg in a blizzard in the coldest shuttle in the world sounds like an effort by the one who controls the weather to help you appreciate Florida. Too humid? Don't be silly. Too hot. Not possible. You really will thaw out down there. By the by, it's snowing buckets in SLC. Which, by the by, I love. I know, how annoying. But it's sooo pretty. See you soon.