Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Heart SLC

Once Upon a Time, I flew into Salt Lake City in much need of some Tyler Banks time. Tyler Banks is a dear friend of mine from High School. He is pretty much my one of my best Theatre peeps...pretty much ever. I love him ever so much. And when he sings, you will want to marry him, so be warned. Amen. So Tyler and I decided to go have a night on the town in Salt Lake. It was fantastic! Because almost as much as I needed to have some Tyler Banks time, I needed some city time as well. It was so refreshing!!! And I love Salt Lake! I want to live there some day. Indeed. So Tyler and I rode tracks, and convinced some people that we were a really bizarre couple. We got to temple square, and started taking tons of pictures. It was amazing! We walked around the square, and Tyler kept looking for artistic ways to take pictures. I just point and shoot, and try to not have my fingers in the picture. It's awesome.

While gallivanting around, we saw a sign for free hot chocolate at Desert Book. The only problem was that we still had to find it... After a slight adventure involving a cross walk and a violin player, we discovered that Desert Book was right across the street. Tyler did hitch kicks of joy, and I laughed in appreciation. Then we ran to Desert Book and stood in line for some yummy hot chocolate. It was exciting. While standing in line we saw some random people from that one time at Riverton High. That was fun, but kind of weird. Then I spilled hot chocolate all over me, and bought a CTR ring so that I can choose the right again...

We then decided to dance, (literally) to The Gateway. That was fun, and attracted some interesting looks that I shall hold forever in my heart. We had fun talking about all the crazy/awkward/lame sauce/ridiculous moments from our past lives in theatre. It was great fun. We walked around a whole bunch of different stores, and slid down the railings like Mary Poppins. We caught Trax back to Sandy, met a highly obnoxious Jazz fan who kept jumping in out pictures, laughed at him, listened and singed along to Jason Mraz, and had to say farewell. I love Tyler Banks, and if he ever sings for me, I just may have to marry him.



This is my favorite picture of Temple Square, and notice no fingers!! Thank you very much!


I love the temple!!

Pondering the universe in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. (yeah...sorry it's upside down...)

Tyler being seductive on Temple Square.

The real us... on trax. Happy day.

I heart Salt Lake; I heart Temple Square; and I heart Tyler Banks. Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: