Thursday, December 25, 2008

And to All a Goodnight

Merry Christmas, dear readers. I hope that all of your holiday wishes came true. Indeed. I just have to tell you all how much I love and appreciate you. You all have made my life better, and I am grateful for your friendship. And I like you. Amen. 

This Christmas, I have been able to offer service to a family in need. It was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life, and I was so grateful for the joy I was able to bring into their lives. I was so grateful for this service.  I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life, and for the things and the lessons that it teaches me daily. I am grateful for my wonderful family, and for the good times we are able to share. I'm so grateful that I can laugh with them, and love them. I'm grateful for the memories, and the bonds that we share. 

So pass the eggnog around, pop in A Christmas Story, play with that new toy, jam to that new CD, fall in love with that new romantic comedy, and spend some time with the fam. Thank you, and goodnight. 

1 comment:

will said...

I am grateful for you ...if I couyld just stop drinking milk under the sink