Friday, December 26, 2008

Many A Life Decision

So Obama is our President. I've already blogged about this, I know it's kind of old news, but I have a point, I promise. It's fine. He is all about change, right? Answer=yes. So I am changing my mind left and right today. It's kind of annoying, but alas. We all have to have our add moments. Right? So anyways, I changed my mind. Instead of marrying a prince, I want to marry an Aussie. Or a Brit. On my flight to Salt Lake, I sat across from three highly attractive men. But wait, it gets better. After dazzling me with their looks, they whipped out their charm once more, and spoke some blessed unintelligible words. But those unintelligible words were in fact glorious. They had fantastic accents that did in fact make me swoon in my seat. I tried to discreetly lean as far as I could into the aisle, you know, and still practice my ninja-like stealth, just to hear them speak better. It was marvelous, and I made another highly important life decision. I must marry a foreigner. Preferably one from Australia or Great Britain. Although I could settle for a German, or an Irish man. I'm flexible. Oh, and he too has to be rugged and dress the part. Oh, and for the record, I apparently like facial hair on Aussies? I'll take it. They were glorious. Simply glorious. Amen. 

Another major life decision was made as I made the ever exciting decent from the escalator in terminal 1 into the baggage claim. Oh the thrill... No, but I decided two things. One: someday when I grow up, I want to fly somewhere, and be greeted with a bright yellow sign, greeting me home, and a huge bundle of balloons. That's really all I want. Is that too much to ask? Oh, and to marry an Aussie. Two: I decided that one time when I arrive in style, I want a man (an attractive one, preferable and Aussie who is in fact rugged...) ahem, a man dressed in a black suit to greet me with a sign that says my name, waiting to take me away somewhere grand in a black Mercedes or something. Too over the top? I didn't mention the part about the gospel choir in the background singing "Ode to Emmilie" It's a big hit; look it up. 

There were several other dreams and decisions that occurred today, but the vision of my very own rugged Aussie has clouded the rest from my mind. So for now, I will just think of my very own Hugh, and smile. A lot. Thank you, and goodnight. 

1 comment:

will said...

Facial hair !!! Facial Hair !!!!FACIAL HAIR???!!!


ohhh ick