Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Wishes

So I am watching Iron Man with my family, and I just decided something. When I grow up, well, when I age a little bit more... (For I shall never grow up! Never!!) I decided that I want my own team of screenwriters to always be there to back me up. That way, when I am a damsel in distress, I can always say something charming and winning that is sure to make the handsome man fall in love with me. Or, when I am the belle of the ball, I can say something witty and then always be surrounded by charming people. Or, when in a high pressure situation where my life is tragically on the line, I can say something to ease the tension. Or when there is one hard core cocky man, and can dish out my fair share of sarcasm. With the help of my screenwriters, who coincidentally with all be dressed in matching jump-suits, I can always be quick on my feet. I think that it's a brilliant plan. That way, when I "grow up" I can be great like Pepper Pots, or the narrator from A Christmas Story, or any of Emma Thompson's characters, or Elizabeth Bennet, or you know, any greatly written character. Such is my dream. Thank you, and goodnight. 

No comments: