Monday, November 2, 2009

Ask Any Mermaid

Right, so we are discussing jingles in my Mass Media class. Naturally, my brain goes immediately to the Chicken of the Sea commercial. Since that first fateful day that I heard the Chicken of the Sea commercial, anytime people talk about tuna it plays in my head for the next four days. Awesome sauce. So now, for the next four days of my life I will have this playing in my head:

"Ask any mermaid you happen to see- what's the best tuna?? Chicken of the Sea!"

Oh snap. Pray for me. Thank you, and goodnight.

5 comments:

David Mayer said...

I'm doing a Scroll article on student blogs. Would you be willing to give me an interview?

David Mayer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David Mayer said...

Thanks!

Polly Scott said...

Try living with "plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is" for years!!!

Courtney Elise said...

when do you ever see a mermaid that this would prove to be any kind of useful advice...answer= never!! sorry for your suffering, i mean that in the best way possible lol.