Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Theory

Right, so I have this theory. A theory which was confirmed today while I was at the bank. It goes a little something like this: I'm pretty darn sure that every Wells Fargo in America has an employee named Patrick. Coincidentally, each employee named Patrick likes to play the game called, "Hit on Emmilie." I don't understand this game. Yet it continues to boggle minds everywhere, as it happens every time I walk into a Wells Fargo. Today was no exception. Today I went into Wells Fargo, and guess who happened to work there? Yep. Patrick. And guess what game he played? Answer=yes. And I laugh. And mocked him slightly. It's fine. Next time you go into a Wells Fargo I will bet you 10 dollars that there is an employee named Patrick who may or may not try to hit on you. You have been warned. Thank you, and goodnight.

1 comment:

Wendi J said...

I'm sure there will probably be a Patrick, but he isn't going to play that game because my name isn't Emmilie!