Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Breaking Point

Hitting breaking point isn't always the funnest of days. Hitting breaking point is when you worry about your rapidly declining sanity. Hitting breaking point is where you want to punch someone in the face, and visualize what it would look like. Hitting breaking point includes lots of tears. Hitting breaking point requires a lot of introspection. Hitting breaking point increases your heart rate, and therefore convinces me that it will be the death of me at some point. Hitting breaking point makes you irrational and emotional. Hitting breaking point make me irritable. Hitting breaking point gives me a headache. Hitting breaking point requires listening to John Mayer, Coldplay, and Jason Mraz. Hitting breaking point requires lots of faith.

Today I hit breaking point. Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: