Monday, November 9, 2009

The Silent Creeper

So I'm sitting in my favorite spot in the library doing my favorite thing. Blogging. Indeed, I should be researching campus crime, or writing a review on Extracts from the Diaries of Adam and Eve, or even working on my synthesis of William's Jim in South America. There are plenty of things that could be occupying my time at the moment, but instead, a random boy sitting adjacent to me is capturing my full attention. Now, one of the reasons I love this spot so much (the breezeway if you must know...) is because it is perfect for a little sport called people watching. This boy, we'll call him Andrew is sitting in one of the chairs, no bag, no tote, no books, no nothing. He is just sitting, checking out every single girl that walks past him. Now, normally when people sit in the breezeway the read, listen to their Ipod, stress about Accounting 201, study for Anatomy and Physiology, or even write an occasional blog or two. But Andrew has other things than school on his mind. They come in the shape of women. I find it absolutely fascinating that he can so unabashedly sit there and prey on women with impressive ease. I guess if you have the spare time, why not? Props to you, Andrew, props to you. So here's to all of you silent creepers out there who in your free time like to check out the opposite sex. Dude, be a little more ninja like. Thank you, and goodnight.

3 comments:

will said...

"prey".....for looking ???

Heidi Michelle said...

I love that you were people watching a people watcher! Now that is a sport and a half! I think sometime we should people watch together other than in D&C! THAT would be some entertainment!!! P.S loved not going to mass media today!

Shaun Mayo said...

My favorite part is that we give people names when we don't know them. It's genius!