Monday, November 30, 2009

Feels Like:

Current weather for Rexburg, ID:

17. Feels like 8.

Current weather for Billings, MO:

32. Feels like 25.

Current weather for Ferndale, CA:

43. Feels like 43.

Current weather for Orlando, FL:

64. Feels like 64.

Right now, I feel like 8 degrees. Gross. And my immediate future is not looking too much warmer. I have much trepidation about Montana winters. Whenever I tell anyone that I'm going to Billings, there is the expected laughter, followed by the admonition to prepare for the cold. That's really comforting, thank you.

Dear Montana,

Please don't kill me with your wind, snow and overall cold exterior. I'll cry.

Love, Emmilie

Currently, I still feel like 8 degrees. Thank you, and goodnight.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

You will be ok in those winters. I promise! You will be filled with much love :)