Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mass Media



This is how I feel everyday in my Mass Media class. Secretly I really like it because it's so nonsensical. Like today I read a hilarious blog, and tried not to laugh out loud. Also, I played with Silly Putty, and made plans to bring coloring books. I took some pictures with my trusty mac, and I ate a giant pixy stick. Oh, never fear. I do in fact know what we talked about. Answer=Public Relations. However, what it is that public relations does I could not tell you. It's alright. Most of the time in Mass Media I online shop. One time I was having a particularly frustrating day, so I shopped for red shoes. Most of the other times I just shop for sweaters or jeans. Sometimes I take sassy pictures like this, and feel narcissistic. Yes, Eric- I admitted it. Some times I have dance parties to "Rock Around the Clock," or we bust it out to that one horrendous "it's just like a Mini Mall" commercial on Youtube. Look it up. Indeed, Mass Media is my relaxing class. It's super chill. And maybe my professor is super hilarious. So that's always a plus. I heart funny professors. And I mean that in the best way possible. Thank you, and goodnight.

4 comments:

Heidi Michelle said...

I'm guessing you took those pics while I was on my successful, yet time-wasting scissor hunt?! Yes, I think next time I'm going to take pics of us to post to my blog. For reals this time though!

Polly Scott said...

So, let's talk important stuff...did you buy the red shoes...how cute are they and you know if they are really cute, it's against the rules to take cute red shoes on a mission...I'll have to babysit them.

Courtney Elise said...

omg!!! i just watched that video which is ridiculous!! i love it!! wow i dont know how i have never heard of it, but thanks for the silent chuckle in my head since im on the 3rd floor of the lib and laughing out loud would result in secret ridicule forever...well at least for today any way. so yes thanks!

Hannah said...

School is your best friend. I know it.