Friday, April 3, 2009

Emmilie+Gators=Hard Core

Once upon a time, in a far off land, there lived a young woman named Emmilie. And she loved adventures. One day, she and her peeps set off on a wonderful adventure in the outback (It's fine.) of Florida. With a little help from their new friend Nate, they were able take a ride on an air boat, catch some gators, feel legit, and live happily ever after. 

Okay, so once again, my life is awesome. Yesterday I did in fact go out on an air boat on a gator infested lake in Florida. Um, jealous? Answer=yes. It was one of the funnest (look it up) things I have done since I have been here. For real life. We played this game called Nate catches a 4 foot gator, and we even got to touch it. It was so crazy! Then, trusty old Matt caught a smaller one, and guess what my friends? I held that sucker. I was kind of freaking out, because Stanley (yes, we named him Stanley) had a lot of teeth. Which, you know, is good for hunting in the wild and doing all sorts of gator things, but I would prefer if they did not touch my flesh. Word. So after passing Stanley around for a while, Courtney set him free. We continued our adventure and I was totally going to catch one too, but it swam away. And my heart was sad. Maybe when I'm older I'll catch a gator. But I'm not gonna lie, I felt pretty hard core. Next time you come to Florida, get yourself onto an air boat, and you too my friend can feel hard core. Thank you, and goodnight. 

1 comment:

Kinsey said...

I love your look of absolute bliss in the picture of you holding a gator very hard-core...ly. You rock and wish i could be like you when i grow up.