Friday, April 10, 2009

Dance It Out

Okay, so Confession Session: Dance parties in cars are pretty much my favorite things in the world. Yeah, I know. Especially when Hellogoodbye's Here in Your Arms in blasting. It's just one of those happy places that you have to go to whenever possible. 

Recently I had a silent rave dance party on a lovely American Coach bus. That my friends was just as awesome. I especially enjoyed the looks of confusion from the oncoming riders. It was the kind of look that said many things in one: "What the crap?/Pfft. That white chick can't dance/wow, way to just go at it/Really, what the crap?/they are so awesome." If you ever get this look, you know what I mean. And it's looks like those, and moments like these that make dance parties in cars (or buses...) my favorite thing ever! Thank you, and goodnight. 

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love dancing in my car! :)

will said...

I seem to recall We (the boys and I) had a "dance break" in the car one day and one future missionary (YEAH!) was a little repulsed at the awesome awkwardness of the situation.......