Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What the Crap?

Dear College Program: 

So, what the crap? I'm sure you are not used to getting letters with such, shall we say blunt salutations, but alas. All I have to say is what the crap? Um, I think the question on everyone's mind goes a little something like this: Are you going to let Emmilie extend? (Okay, so maybe not everyone's mind, but definitely mine.) What's the dealio for realio? (That's just a little gangsta cross-over. It's fine.) I would like to offer you this little letter to hurry you along in the not so difficult decisions making process after all. I mean really. Emmilie is an upstanding young CP, and has worked hard, and progressed much in the program. Also, she is crazy, and can relate with many of the guests. (Have you met the people you are letting into your parks?) But hey, a little crazy every once in a while can really just be fun. But seriously College Program. This is getting out of hand. You have to let her know what is going on with her life. That would be so helpful if you could just make it happen. 

Because let's face it. She really doesn't want to have to go back to freakin' Idaho when the possibility of staying in Orlando is taunting her. That would just be rude. Do you feel me on that one? So come on. Be a pal. Let her extend, and you too, Disney College Program can make a dream come true.  I repeat: what the crap? Just make a choice all ready. 

Have a magical day!

Best wishes, 

Emmilie Buchanan

Thank you, and goodnight. 

2 comments:

Shaun Mayo said...

2 things:

you need to watch your language, "freakin Idaho"

and don't worry about

and you're not gangsta

Emmilie said...

that was three things. ps. way to ruin my dreams. and wake me up. i hate you.