Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Fam









So today while at work I began another one of my "Contemplate My Life Moments." (Brought to you by Emmilie.) It's fine. It all started when my wonderful Mother sent me a text reminding me how much she cared. It was something so simple and sweet, yet it made my entire day. It changed my outlook, and suddenly the day was good. And that made me think about how much I love my family. Being down here in Orlando where at times I feel so far away has made me realize how much I love them and care about them. And while I don't have what you would call a "normal" family, it doesn't really matter. I love them all. Always and forever. I've had several opportunities to answer the question, "Tell me about your family." I'm happy to say that the answer is always the same. "They are awesome! And I love them so much." Then I go on to explain how we are scattered a little bit in Arizona, California, Missouri, Utah, and everywhere else in between. I'm always grateful when I am asked this question. Why you may ask? Because it allows me to take time and stop and think about how grateful I am for my awesome family. It allows me to take time and remember how much I truly love them and am grateful for them. They are the bomb.com. And so dear family, how I love you and miss you!! Thank YOU! and goodnight. 

1 comment:

Polly Scott said...

We love you!!!! We miss you!!! We can't wait to see you in August!!!