Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Courtney Vallem, This One's For You...

Courtney is my roommate. She is also one of my best friends, pretty much ever. I heart her. Tomorrow she is leaving on a jet plane, and I don't know when I will see her next. So with sadness in my heart, I dedicate this blog to her. Courtney Vallem, this one's for you. 

Remember when we first came down here to Disney, and we were freaking out about our costumes? Now it's over, and it's so sad. And for the record, I think you had better costumes than mine. Just sayin' is all. Remember how we hated our beds? Yeah, they suck. Remember all of our dance parties to Hellogoodbye? I'm listening to them right now and am experiencing nostalgia. ANGRY STOMP!! ANGRY STOMP!! Remember how we would always freak out about stupid boys and how we secretly really hate them? Yeah. I feel ya. Remember how we never quite made it to the outlets? Don't even worry about it. Remember how we made pancakes like every single day? And had cereal parties every night? Remember how I get charlie horses every day? They hurt!! Remember how we give good hugs when 
either of us has a crappy day? And then we dance it out. Remember how you taught me all you know about Coldplay? Remember how we hate to do laundry? Remember how we rode in the front of the monorail and that 13-year-old girl thought we were the bomb.com? Remember how we would go to Cici's like every week? So good... 


We did so many awesome things down here in good old Orlando, and I'm so glad you were here with me. 

All those times we made pancakes. That was the best. I heart us. And pancakes. 

Aw... that time we had a dance party before the dance! That was the sweetest ever. I'm sure our neighbors got over the habitual angry stomping. It's fine. I heart them too. 

Or the time we went to all of the parks in a day and spent tons of money. Thank you 50% discount. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. 

Remember that time we traveled to China and got our Mulan action on? That was sweet. 

Courtney, the moral of this story is that I love you, and will miss you so much!! Be yourself!!

That was tender. It's fine. Thank you, and goodnight. 


No comments: