Wednesday, April 29, 2009

OCD

Okay, so thankfully I am not too OCD about much in life. I'm more go-with-the-flow than I ever have been. However, I am highly OCD about my hair, and quite frankly the whole situation is stressing me out. So welcome to the venting portion of this blog. I am starting to form a vendetta against the entire Dove beauty line because their awesome heat protection shampoo and conditioner is not so awesome. Oh sure, at first it gave every appearance of goodness, beauty and all around awesome by making my hair nice and silky smooth, and giving it that little extra help to style better, but in the end, it was all in vain. The ends of my hair are so fried that looking at them makes me cringe just a little bit a lot. Nor can I properly run my fingers through my hair completely, and that is just no bueno. It kind of makes me sad. And don't laugh at me, if you had my hair right now, you too might be weeping. So much for that so called awesome heat protection. 

Okay, and what the St. Francis? Yesterday in the shower, I'm pretty sure half of my hair fell out. I literally pulled chunks and chunks of hair out. At this rate, I'm going to be bald by next tuesday. That will be really cute; I'll make lots of friends. 

Oh! Oh! Oh! AND.... I clearly need a hair cut, right? The whole spilt ends up to my ears thing is not really working out. It's fine. However, I absolutely refuse to get my hair cut at Walmart, or the $10 dollar cast salon, or some craptastic Super Clips. I am way to OCD for that. So that poses another problem. Where in the world am I going to get a hair cut that will not cause me to have epilepsy during the actual cutting process? (It can be a little stressful, alright? Don't judge me harshly.) So I think I will ask around at work, and hope that I can find some girl who is just as OCD about her hair as I am. And we will talk shop, and I can find a brilliant place to go where some random woman named Rita who has been there for the last 27 years can cut my hair just the way I want. And all of this stress will be gone- until I move again, and the process repeats. It's the circle of life. Thank you, and goodnight. 

1 comment:

Jared said...

yeah the hair loss thing would be super sexy...hmmmmm. not really but yeah that kinda sucks about the dove line...i used to use them...used to.