Monday, April 13, 2009

Flirtatious Bus

Okay, so I am officially going to hell...again. So I have another confession, but this one you can't judge me on. For real life. So sometimes, (normally when I get really tired; it's fine) I get in these really flirtatious moods where I just flirt with random strangers because a.) it means nothing, and b.) I think it's really funny. And here is where our story begins. 

Last night on the bus home from work I was really tired. Problem number one. And I see this guy who I've talked to before, and you guessed it- flirted with before. (Really, don't judge me.) I was doing the whole flirt with your eyes thing, and not doing a very good job of keeping my laughter about it inside. It's fine. So flirting with our eyes finally led to flirting with our words. He leans forward (thank goodness for side-seating buses...) and asks me where he knows me from. I assure him that we have met before. On this very bus in fact. I take a quick peek at his name tag, and pull one of these, "It's Weston, right?" Oh so sneaky. Some more flirtatious nonsense passes between the two of us. Luckily we were pulling into my apartment complex so I could leave it before it got out of hand and he did something crazy like ask me out on a date. But what followed was too perfect. 

Weston: So, you get off here, huh?
Emmilie: Yep, this is me. 
Weston: Hey, can I give you my number?
Emmilie: Yeah, ya can. 
Weston: Aw sweet. (Weston gives me his digits)
Emmilie: Well, Weston from Ohio... I'll see you around. 

This was then followed by me getting of the bus and laughing really hard. Out loud. It's hilarious, because I'm never going to call him. The only problem is now I'll probably see him on the bus every day for the next week. Awesome. Whatever it's a short bus ride. It's fine. 

Disclaimer: So this is not the real me. Like, ever. I'm never this charming and flirtatious around guys in real life. I am just a dork. I think that it's because I know that it doesn't matter, and I just don't care. I was bored, and thought it would be funny. And it was. And I'm going to hell. In a hand basket. Thank you, and goodnight. 

2 comments:

Kinsey said...

You can rest assured that I don't judge you harshly on this matter. No no...in fact I like you 2 whole points more than I did before. All these extra points are adding up, Em!

Shaun Mayo said...

i think im starting to rub off on you