Friday, August 28, 2009

Vent

Do you ever have those days where you realize how much you miss someone? Such was today. I haven't seen this person in almost a year... and am not likely to ever again, but this morning I was reflecting my life, and it hit me. I miss him so much. This person is no longer a part of my life, yet it still surprises me how often my thoughts turn to him. I remember the good times we spent together, and the laughter we shared. I really miss that. I don't mean for this to sound depressing or as if I am bemoaning my current state. False. Life is great, and I am so grateful that he was part of my life, even for just a short time. It was just one of those things I had to get off my chest. So thanks dear readers. Thanks for listening. Thank you, and goodnight. 

No comments: