Saturday, August 22, 2009

Woah Life, Woah.

So I figured something out yesterday... I have been so stressed since I got home. That was a little odd to me. There has been some excitement here and there, but nothing that should cause me so much stress all the time. It's just life. While in the midst of a momentary freak out last night, it dawned on me. For the past 9 months, I haven't had a care in the world. My biggest concern was, "Oh snap! I have to be up in 5 hours..."Now I'm back in the real world, and guess what? Life happens. It's unexpected; it's less than ideal at times; it's stressful; it's expensive; it's painful; it's wonderful. You would have thought that I could have eased back into real life slowly after a 9 month vacation. But alas, life decides to come at you all at once sometimes. So I'm just along for the ride, with the acknowledgment that probably around 4:00 today I'll have another momentary freak out, go for a run, and every little thing will be alright. Thank you, and goodnight. 

No comments: