Friday, August 21, 2009

Stupid

I am about to sound very ignorant... but a rant is in order. So hang in there, and just come with me along for the ride.

An expired license is the stupidest thing in the world to me. What the St. Francis. Yes, it's a valid form of ID. Yes, I have needed it a great deal lately. So what if it's expired. Just because the date has expired doesn't mean I have expired! I'm still the same! I still know how to drive, I still am 21... I still can open a savings account... I can still do all the things I could do before it expired, but now since a little plastic card is suddenly 5 years old, it no longer validates me as a person. Thanks guys. Thank goodness for girlish charm or else I would have never gotten onto that plane to come home. I couldn't open a savings account today because my license expired. I gave her my school ID as well. It clearly has my name on it with a picture of me, that is clearly me... and they wouldn't let me open the account. Squares. I'M VALID!!!!! I'M LEGIT!!! I promise... just let me live... so now I have to wait for my dad to take me to the DMV next week and take a bunch of tests... please bless that I pass. 

Thanks. I vented. Don't judge me. Thank you, and goodnight. 

No comments: